Interested in Lorem? Let's talk.
Tell us about yourself and a Lorem Solutions Consultant will contact you shortly.
3. The User shall not hold OneHealth or its Employees responsible or liable in any way for any disclosures made by OneHealth under Regulation 6 of the SPI Rules.
5. OneHealth disclaims all liability arising out of the User's use or reliance upon the Website, the Services, the OneHealth Content, representations and warranties made by the Service Providers or the content or information provided by such Service Providers on the Website or any opinion or suggestion given or expressed by OneHealth or any other User.
6. OneHealth assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect User's equipment on account of User's access to, use of, or browsing the Website or the downloading of any OneHealth Content from the Website.
7. OneHealth or its Employees shall not be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive, exemplary or any kind of damages, arising from, or relating to the use of, or the inability to use the Website or the OneHealth Contents
8. OneHealth or its Employees shall not be responsible or liable in connection with any content of the Website posted, transmitted, received or generally dealt with, by or on behalf of the User via the Website
9. OneHealth or its Employees shall under no circumstances be liable for failure on the part of Service Providers to provide the agreed products or services. OneHealth is not responsible for any unsatisfactory or delayed performance or non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between the Service Providers and the Customers for any reason whatsoever.
10. OneHealth shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute between the Service Providers and Customers.
11. OneHealth shall not be liable for:
12. OneHealth does not at any point of time, come into or takes possession of, or gain title to, or have any rights or claims with respect to any of the products/services offered by the Service Providers,
13. OneHealth or its Employees shall not be liable for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties. OneHealth or its Employees shall not be liable for any feedback, rating or comments provided by any of the Users
14. OneHealth or its Employees shall not take any responsibility or liability for malfunctioning or defect in any payment procedure
15. Notwithstanding performance of obligations under Clause 6.1, OneHealth shall not be responsible in any manner for any misrepresentation or inaccurate information provided by the Users to OneHealth, if it’s beyond the scope of ordinary diligence to verify the representations and accuracy of the information
2. After the completion of the 30-day free trial period, the Users shall register by making the subscription payment (“Subscription Charge”) in accordance with the plan of their choice, in order to avail the services provided by OneHealth. Such Subscription Charge shall not be refunded to the User under any circumstances.
4. In the event that the Customer has booked an appointment with the Service Provider, and the Service Provider does not adhere to the appointment schedule, then the entire consultation amount shall be refunded to the User within 10 working days from the date of the cancellation. However, in the event that the Service Provider is unable to meet the User at the exact time of the scheduled appointment, and the Customer is required to wait for a reasonable period of time for genuine reasons, then the Customers shall not be entitled for any refund.
7. In the event that the Customers have placed orders for a product on OneHealth, and the product which is delivered is different from the product that was ordered, OneHealth will ensure that ordered product will be re-shipped. If the product isn’t available, the Customer will be entitled to full refund including the delivery charge.
8. All the amounts that are due to be reimbursed will be refunded into the same account from where payment was made.